1. Business Accounting
This Program is designed to provide students with practical skills about accounting and the ability to solve problems related to accounting as well as the ability to do accounting in businesses. The Program also enable graduates to extend their expertise, upgrade their skills or pursue their studies in a particular area of study at a higher level.
2. Aquatic Product Processing
This Program is designed to provide students with the basic knowledge to be able to classify and evaluate the quality of aquatic products before processing. It also equips students with the principles of basic manufacturing processes in aquatic product processing technology as well as the skills needed in operating machinery. The Program also enables graduates to extend their expertise, upgrade their skills or pursue their studies in a particular area of study at a higher level.
3. Applied Informatics
This Program is designed to provide students with the skills needed to perform office works, the proficiency in using computers, the ability to deal with some basic problems related to computer hardware and software. The Program also enables graduates to extend their expertise, upgrade their skills or pursue their studies in a particular area of study at a higher level.
4. Plant Protection
This Program is designed to provide students with the ability to work in some manufacturing enterprises which are related to agricultural plants, industrial plants, vegetables, fruit-trees, and ornamental plants. The Program also enables graduates to extend their expertise, upgrade their skills or pursue their studies in a particular area of study at a higher level.
5. Aquaculture and Fisheries
This Program is designed to enhance students’ knowledge in aqua, physical, and chemical elements in the water environment; and to improve students’ understanding in aquatic animals and plants. The Program also enables graduates to work at aquaculture point or to do business in food, chemicals and medication for aquatic animals and plants.
6. Husbandry and veterinary
- Be equipped with general knowledge, basic knowledge and professional knowledge of husbandry and veterinary to meet work demands later.
- Have knowledge and organizational skills to work in husbandry and deal and care livestock.
- Have knowledge of husbandry and veterinary, distinguish the features of each livestock, diagnose and treat diseases.
- Have knowledge of quality management system, biology security, environmental protection
7. Computer network administration
Learners are equipped the following things:
- Concepts and principles of information network
- Standards and network equipment.
- Principles, and network structures,
- Local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN)
- Equipment and devices for network administration
- Capacity of network equipment.
- Network configuration management.
8. Aquatic Products Processing and preservation Technology
- Understand clearly biochemical features of aquatic materials affecting quality, ingredients of aquatic materials, and the transformation of dead aquatic products affecting quality.
- Have knowledge about aquatic material raw processing methods, principle of freezing preservation and transportation methods of aquatic materials.
- Understand phenomena causes of spoiling aquatic products materials and remedies.
- Knowing the process of processing aquatic products such as frozen, dried or canned products, fish sauce, fish meal, fish oil.
- Analyze quality control methods in material preservation and processing of aquatic products.
- Have good knowledge of sanitation procedures in seafood processing and preserving factories.
9. Small and Medium Business Administration
Learners are equipped knowledge about:
- Enterprises, cooperatives, law, socio-economic organizations in the performance of business management;
- Informatics, foreign languages to meet the requirements of management;
- The organizational structure suited to the type of enterprise;
- Socio-economic development policies and regimes related to enterprise management and cooperatives.
10. Aquatic Animal Pathology
Students are equipped with basic knowledge and expertise in aquaculture; have knowledge of environmental management of aquaculture ponds; methods of integrated disease management; get general knowledge about the principles of drug use and chemistry in aquaculture, modern methods of diagnosis and prevention of aquatic diseases.
11. Rural development
- Have basic knowledge of cultivation, plant protection, animal husbandry, veterinary medicine, aquaculture, rural development and socio-economic statistics;
- Have basic knowledge of household economic development;
- Organize and manage production, farm products and evaluate the effectiveness of farm production, management of animal diseases;
- Have basic knowledge on construction, implementation, inspection, monitoring and evaluation of small and medium projects.
12. Documents and archive
- Present the basic content of the documents and archive
- Describe the document processing; the process of managing sent documents, receiving new documents, principles of managing and using official stamps, the process of writing documents, send and archive at offices.
- Present the basic content of the profession: valuating; gathering and supplementing; categorizing; editing; having statistics; building searching tools; managing and exploiting data.
- Apply basic and specialized knowledge and subjects to well manage the field of documents and archives.