1. Cooperate with individuals, foreign educational organizations, and overseas Vietnameses to provide academic courses, promote teaching, learning, and research in compliance with National and Provincial regulations.
2. Encourage and facilitate instructors, management officers, staff and students to travel abroad for the purposes of studying, practicing, teaching, researching and exchanging academic experiences under sponsorship programs of the college, external national and international funding organizations, or using personal financial resources.
3. Cooperate with prestigious international universities and colleges in curriculum development, deployment of pilot programs and cooperative training courses with approval from the authorities.
4.Invite lecturers, researchers, and experts from overseas to exchange experience, teach, and conduct research at DTCC.
5. Attract and sign training and education contracts with overseas students, find scholarships from foreign partners to send instructors, managers and students to study abroad.
6. Organizing and joining domestic and international academic conferences and workshops in compliance with the regulations of Laws.
7. Widely promoting activities regarding international cooperation; linking the E-library with other prestigious colleges within the area and over the world for the exchange of information, materials and electronic curricula.